As an Agency manager, you’ll be representing our brand in person, providing our guests with a world-class customer service when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step!
Who you are:
- You’re a working in Hospitality, Tourism, or Rent a Car
- You are fluent in English, French and Spanish, and you have a valid driver’s license and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory).
- You’re available for a full-time (40 hours) from Monday to Saturday.
- Ideally, you live close to Alhaurin de la Torre (15-20 mins MAX by car)
- You are able to sell insurance, accessories, etc..
- You have a natural talent for connecting with people and have a strong customer service orientation.
- You’re a problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- You like social network (Facebook / Instagram) and you’re able to create inspirational post / stories
What you´ll do:
- Check-ins and check-outs of campervans, registering guests, processing payments, selling upsells, and explaining the vehicle functionalities, reservation details and terms & conditions.
- Inspecting, and preparing our campervans after each booking, and handle any issues that may arise to make sure operations run smoothly.
- Maintenance of our campers (add blue, check oil levels / pneumatics, small repairs, manage reparation with car dealer)
- Be sure to provide an excellent client satisfaction.
- Maintaining updated information on van availability, reservations, and guest communications.
- Being part to the marketing strategy by creating inspirational post and stories in Facebook and Instagram
- You won’t clean the campervan, but you have to be able to prepare and schedule campervan cleaning
Be a part of our success and apply now!